If you live in the Houston area, you know we have extreme weather events. At any moment, your residence can be effected by a severe thunderstorm, hail, or even a hurricane.. Do to the size of our area, perhaps you were at the office or across town and didn’t even know it has happened. During these events your roof usually sustains the most damage and needs to be repaired so your belongings stay dry and protected from the elements. When these storms occur, maps are sold of the affective areas and everyone wants to become roofer and starts knocking on doors in your neighborhood to secure projects.
Don’t sign a Contingency Agreement!!!
- We will give you a free roof inspection.
- We will work with your insurance company to get you a new roof.
- We will give you a $1,000 discount if you let us put our sign in your yard.
- We will pay your deductible- Insurance Fraud!
- We will put you in the schedule first.
Only your insurance company can make the determination to replace your roof and you should work directly with them to understand the claim and the process. By signing the agreement you have just guaranteed you and your insurance company will pay more than your neighbors to replace your roof.
If you were playing poker, would you show your cards? In addition, there are many other things that may have gotten damaged the roofer isn’t interested in inspecting. Windows, screens, cars, playground equipment, etc.
What we suggest.
- Call your insurance company, file a claim, and schedule a good time for your adjuster to come inspect your property.
- Call a couple of local roofing companies that have been around a while and ask for estimates
- Take this opportunity to research, ask questions, and make sure you are installing the best roofing system possible.
- Check the BBB ( Better Business Bureau) listings of the company you plan to utilize.
- Don’t pay anything until the job is completed. Reputable companies have credit with major supply companies for materials.
Use Certainteed Select Shingle Master installers. Unlike other shingle manufacturers, this certification is earned not purchased and enables the contractor to provide you the best warranty and duration in the industry.